Sunday, August 25, 2013

Winding down

This last week was the busiest ever. I headed back to my Mom's last thursday.  First thing on the agenda was going to the county fair, as per tradition. We also had some old-timey photos done where we all look like saloon girls. Totally gonna have to get a copy of that. This place also had the besttttt bacon-caramel incecream ever. So. Freaking. Good. 

We went to Atlantic City the next day (sorry, no pictures from that). Though my mom did take a plethora of unflattering ones of me. haha. That was followed by sleeping in, and then heading to Cracker's apartment with my sister Bones. We initially went for dinner, and then ended up staying til 6am lol. I don't think i've ever half-watched so many informercials in one sitting. It's a good thing we left when we did, I was about one step away from ordering mineral powder that would transform my face forevvvver. 

I also got cornrows that day. Snoop Dog/Lion ain't got nothin on me. 

The next day was a rinse and repeat but I hung out with Chris instead. I had a day off, and then spent 10 hours at the hospital with my mom and sister while she had her sinus's rerouted. Tons of fun. Unfortunately there was only one power strip in the whole lobby. Really? We totally found it. haha. Luckily Bones is a contortionist. 

Bones and I ran back the next day to bust her out after breakfast, and then spent the rest of the day listening to her sleep talk. But before she went in she posed for this winner. hahahaha
She totally wanted us to send it to everyone that kept bugging us about her operation. "Tell them i'm dead damnit!"

In other news I start classes tomorrow, and i'm equal parts freaking out and just happy I have something productive to do. 

And for kicks here's me in a fishing hat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment